A little about myself
For the last 25 years, I have devoted my life to supporting people to be the best they can be, in the best and worst of times. Some common questions clients have sought answers to are:
- How can I unleash my inner genius?
- How do I discover and claim my inner gifts?
- How do I find true, lasting happiness?
- How do I break through fears and limitations?
- How do I build families, organizations, communities that thrive?
As a peak performance coach, it is my honor to share what I have discovered with you, and provide scientifically proven methods that can embolden, liberate, and supercharge you, so you can thrive and flourish in any endeavor.
Once you have mastered life changing skills and applied proven methods to your life, you can achieve all your heart desires, be unstoppable, live life out loud!
My journey in education began as a student at the University of Washington, with a hunger to understand the human heart, psyche and soul. I sought degrees in psychology and clinical social work which launched me into community mental health, volunteering in the prison system and working with at risk youth. There was something about working with vulnerable, marginalized communities that was raw, real and tender. I started a private practice over 12 years ago, holding fast to my commitment to be of service.
About 8 years ago clients began contacting me, seeking assistance to overcome fear of public speaking and sports performance anxiety. Once the fears and anxieties were resolved, they wanted tools to become better managers, leaders and athletes which lead me into the exciting and invigorating field of human performance and sports psychology. Today I enjoy coaching extraordinary people like yourself, who seek greater peace, power and freedom.
I bring a multi-disciplinary approach to coaching, drawing on principles of emotional intelligence, positive psychology, neuroscience, performance psychology and sports psychology.
The joy and fulfillment of coaching hundreds of people, breaking through fears, opening minds, and igniting passion is exhilarating!
What are you seeking? What would ignite your fire and unleash your power? It would be a pleasure to talk with you during a free telephone consultation to learn more about you and how we can ignite your dreams!
- Master of Clinical Social Work, University of Washington
- Bachelor of Psychology, University of Washington
- Certified Diplomate of Clinical Social Work
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner
- Certified Social and Emotional Intelligence Coach
- National Association of Social Workers
- National Association for Applied Sport Psychology
- National Guild of Hypnotists