Welcome to Day 19
Today’s Coaching Session focuses on:
- How changing your perception changes your reality
- More reinforcement to train your brain to see “good things”
Suggested homework: Continue to focus on one of your favorite senses and identify 2-3 reasons why you are grateful for this sense. Add on 3 things you did today you feel proud of, large or small.
Here is your 19th Podcast for the Peak Performance for Life Program. Enjoy!
PODCAST: How our perceptions create our reality 10:55
Watch this video of the Science of Happiness by Shawn Achor, author of the Happiness Advantage.
For more information on how gratitude and positivity can boost your performance, listen to this podcast:
Other practice sessions:
- (Day 4) Breathing exercise to strengthen self control 5:37 mins
- (Day 4) Peaceful place to increase calm and focus 5:15 mins
- (Day 7) Self-forgiveness increase confidence and compassion 10:41 mins
- (Day 9) Surfing the wave to increase freedom from emotions 12:01
Need some comic relief? Watch a couple of these humorous clips.
Sneak Preview for tomorrow
- Focusing on all the senses, celebrating who we are as a whole.
If you like this podcast, give Coach Kiomi a “like” on Facebook and on Google Plus. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Receive daily coaching tips and inspirational quotes on Facebook and Google Plus too.
Share This Podcast
Share this podcast with friends, family or co-workers by sending them a link to this page or clicking on the ‘share this story’ icons at the bottom of this page.