PODCAST: Special Guest, Edward S. Chang
“Be Like Water. Water doesn’t stop, it keeps on going.” – Edward Chang
Edward Chang is an excellent example of a reslient entrepreneur. He’s overcome his many challenges – child abuse, depression, isolation, and difficulty learning. It wasn’t until college he realized he was a gifted learner, which was a turning point in his life. It changed his perception of himself and what was possible. Today he works as a coach helping other entrepreneurs develop a success mindset and inspire others with his message.
Today’s podcast Edward Chang shares:
- How compassion and self awareness fuels change
- 3 States of existence, the corresponding obstacles, and how to overcome them.
- How he tripled the number of clients at one of his first jobs.
- How the clients he coached were paid double the industry norm.
- The challenge of living in two different cultures. Eastern and Western, and thrive.
- His transformative gratitude practice