PODCAST: Special Guest, Michael Hauge
Michael Hauge has been one of Hollywood’s top script consultants and story experts for more than 30 years. According to Will Smith, “No one is better than Michael Hauge at finding what is most authentic in every moment of a story.”
He is the author of 3 books: Selling Your Story in 60 Seconds, Writing Screenplays That Sell, and NEW release, Storytelling Made Easy. He has presented seminars and lectures to more than 70,000 participants worldwide.
Michael works with people who want to change lives and make more money by telling compelling stories. He provides story coaching to speakers, marketers and business leaders.
Valuable lessons in today’s podcast include:
- The biggest storytelling mistake and how to avoid it
- The key elements to a strong, juicy story
- The six simple steps to storytelling (anyone can do it!)
- Great storytelling tips for sales and marketing
- How to sprinkle hollywood magic into your storytelling
- How to immediately grab and hold your audience’s attention
- How to make your story even more persuasive
FREEBIE: A compelling REAL story and in depth analysis of the 6 steps! Download Michael’s Six Simple Steps and sample chart.